The waste management industry is undergoing constant change and must meet increasingly complex requirements. A feasible and sustainable SWM system lies in combining state-of-the-art technologies and expertise with locally available resources, experience and suitability. We deliver robust, ecological and economical solutions to government, private sector clients and development agencies.
- Preparation of solid waste management concepts, feasibility studies, economic analysis, waste reduction and segregation at source.
- Waste collection systems – including bins, boxes, transfer stations, storage systems and transport vehicles.
- Evaluation of the recycling markets and market options for secondary raw materials and products derived from waste of the recycling market;
- Evaluation of private sector and informal sector involvement opportunities;
- Design and setting up of MSW waste treatment plants, (mechanical-biological pre-treatment, composting, fermentation, sorting, handling, materials recycling facilities (MRF’s).
- Organics treatment – either aerobically (composting) or anaerobically (Anaerobic Digestion producing biogas to Bio CNG)
- Waste energy recovery – including all forms of residual waste treatment such as energy from waste (EfW) technologies
- Landfill & Soil Rehabilitation- Soil health analysis, soil remediation and Landscape rehabilitation.
Our team is happy to advise and create a custom-made package according to your specific needs.